MAANDAG 21 JUNI 2121 39STE VERJAARDAG VAN PRINS WILLIAM, MIJN VERBINDENDE ELEMENTEN D.D. 21 JUNI VANAF 1987 EN DE VIJFDE ZUIL

Vandaag viert Prins William van het Verenigd Koninkrijk zijn 39ste verjaardag. Langs deze weg gaan mijn welgemeende gelukwensen naar hem uit.

CONGRATULATIONS WILLIAM AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!

Vanuit deze achtergrond memoreer ik aansluitend aan mijn bericht VADERDAG: ARRIVING OF THE QUEEN AT ROYAL ASCOT, MIJN VERBINDENDE ELEMENTEN D.D. 20 JUNI VANAF 1987HARRY AND WILLIAM CALL A TRUCE EN EEN STUKJE FAMILIEGESCHIEDENIS mijn verbindende elementen d.d. 21 juni vanaf 1987 tot en met 2012: 1991

19910621 Brief van Marianne de Jong van don Quijote

 1996

1996062110 Prinsessehof Leeuwarden
1996062111 Prinsessehof Leeuwarden
1996062125 Koninklijke Suite Paleis Het Stadhouderlijk Hof te Leeuwarden  

1997

1997062101 Letter to Diana from De Baak Noordwijk
1997062102 Letter to Diana from De Baak Noordwijk
1997062103 Letter to Diana from De Baak Noordwijk
1997062104 Letter to Diana from De Baak Noordwijk
19970621 Factuur HOTELS VAN ORANJE

1998 SummertimeOntvangstbevestiging 1999 Jij bent het begin 2001 Top down benadering 2002 Residencia fiscal 2003 Report from The Seventh Heaven 2005 Paars compromis 2006 It’s summertime! 2007 Prins William 25 jaar 2008 Nederland-Rusland 1-3 2009 Mieke Blankenstein-Vermeulen 2010 De langste dag van 2010Ontbinding

20100621 Uitnodiging van De Engelenburg
20100621 Foco

2011 Cervantes Management Centre als dépendance van De Baak 2012 Prins William dertig jaar  

Ontvangen van Daily Mail: Prince-Harry agreed Oprah Winfrey interview after stripped military titles Revealed: ‘Angry’ Prince Harry ‘agreed to do bombshell Oprah Winfrey interview alongside Meghan just 24 hours after the Queen stripped him of his military titles over Megxit’. Duke of Sussex is said to have become ‘angry’ at losing his military titles when it was announced in February. 36-year-old Harry is said to have agreed to do his tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey less than 24 hours later. Harry, who twice toured Afghanistan with Army, had hoped to keep titles before ‘Megxit’ deal was finalised. It follows reports that Prince Charles is to ensure his two-year-old grandson Archie will never be a Prince By James Robinson for MailOnline. Published: 00:27 BST, 21 June 2021 | Updated: 07:40 BST, 21 June 2021

Prince Harry agreed to do his bombshell Oprah interview with Meghan Markle less than 24 hours after being told he would be stripped of his military titles, it was claimed today. The Duke of Sussex is said to have become ‘angry’ at losing military appointments in the wake of ‘Megxit’ – a decision revealed on February 19 that was part of the final deal for him to step back from frontline royal duties. A ‘very cross’ Harry, 36, agreed to an interview with Oprah Winfrey that weekend, it was claimed, before the bombshell programme with the US chat show host and his wife Meghan was broadcast on March 7.

A source told the Sun: ‘Harry and Meghan were very cross before Oprah because the final Megxit separation had just been signed off which included Harry not keeping military roles. That was what made him so angry. He’s very emotional and his military roles were very important to him given that he served.’ It has previously been suggested that the decision to do the interview came after the Duke and Duchess were reportedly told that their son Archie would not be made a prince when Prince Charles becomes king. The topic was brought up in the couple’s jaw-dropping 90-minute talk with Oprah which aired in Britain on ITV on March 8, one day after it was first shown on CBS.  Harry was stripped of his role as Captain-General of the Royal Marines – handed down to him by his grandfather Prince Philip, as part of the final deal for him to step back as a front line royal. It was reported prior to the announcement of the final ‘Megxit’ deal in February that Prince Harry, who twice toured Afghanistan with the Army, had hoped to keep the titles. And he is said to have asked the Queen about the possibility, in what was described as a half-in-half-out role. 

But such a plan was vetoed and the title was taken back, along with his role as Honorary Air Commandant of RAF Honington in Suffolk and Commodore-in-Chief Small Ships and Diving, Royal Naval Command. The titles were initially returned to the Queen. The move to strip him of the titles ‘devastated’ Prince Harry, according to reports at the time. Prince Harry later took part in his interview with Oprah, in which he and Meghan Markle made accusations of racism within the Royal Family. MailOnline has contacted representatives for the Sussexes and Buckingham Palace for comment.  The fresh reports come as The Mail on Sunday yesterday revealed how Prince Charles is to ensure that his two-year-old grandson Archie will never be a Prince. The heir to the throne has made it clear that Harry and Meghan’s son will have no place among frontline Royals as he plans a slimmed-down Monarchy after he becomes King. The move has incensed the Sussexes and is thought to have prompted the series of bitter accusations the couple have levelled at Charles and the Royal Family from across the Atlantic.

A grandchild of the sovereign has long had the right to be a Prince, but Charles is determined to limit the number of key Royals, believing the public does not wish to pay for an ever-expanding Monarchy. Charles has told the Sussexes that he will change key legal documents to ensure that Archie cannot get the title he would once have inherited by right, according to a source close to the couple. The decision, which follows months of fraught discussion behind the scenes, has plunged relations between Harry and his relatives to a dangerous new low. ‘Harry and Meghan were told Archie would never be a Prince, even when Charles became King,’ confirmed the source. 

The revelation comes amid a series of explosive claims by respected Royal biographer Robert Lacey. Meanwhile, The Mail on Sunday learned that Harry demanded the right to approve at least one writer or journalist to work alongside the usual ‘press pack’ of Royal reporters at the unveiling of the statue to Princess Diana next month, so deep is his distrust of the British media. The full details of Charles’s plan for a slimmed-down Monarchy have never been revealed, but it has been speculated that only heirs to the throne and their immediate families will receive full titles, financial support from the public purse through the Sovereign Grant and police protection funded by the taxpayer.  Charles and his younger brother, the Duke of York, have already been at loggerheads about what security Andrew’s daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie should receive in future. Now Harry and Meghan have found themselves caught up, too.

Insiders suggest they hadn’t seen the move coming, and were shocked to find that Charles will take the active step of changing legal instruments known as the Letters Patent in order to exclude Archie and others. The loss will be all the more galling as the Sussexes have made a point of refusing to use another, lesser title for their son, who is technically the Earl of Dumbarton. They took that decision safe in the knowledge that Archie would become a Prince in due course. Or so they thought. Earlier this year, a source close to the Sussexes confirmed they did indeed expect Archie to be named a Prince when Charles, Archie’s grandfather, acceded to the throne. Their spokesman at the time was even instructed to remind journalists of that ‘fact’. 

The Sussexes finally learned that would not be the case just before sitting down with Oprah for their first bombshell interview in March. Insiders suggest the issue was still raw at the time of the recording – which might help account for the devastating criticisms they unleashed on the show, including the damaging implication that an unnamed senior member of the Royal Family had referred to Archie in a racist way. It also throws a spotlight on one section of the interview which had raised eyebrows at the time. Speaking to Oprah, Meghan recalled how, when she had been pregnant, ‘They [the Royal Family] were saying they didn’t want him to be a Prince or a Princess’. She continued: ‘You know, the other piece of that convention is, there’s a convention – I forget if it was George V or George VI convention – that when you’re the grandchild of the monarch, so when Harry’s dad becomes King, automatically Archie and our next baby would become Prince or Princess, or whatever they were going to be… But also it’s not their right to take it away.’

This puzzled Royal watchers, who reminded the Sussexes they had very publicly declared that they didn’t want a title for their son, who would be known as Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. Some pointed out that a son of Prince Harry’s – a great-grandchild of the Queen – had no automatic right to be titled a Prince, or receive a security allowance. But that was to ignore the real drama taking place behind the scenes. Because Meghan was actually referring to the secret news that Archie would never become a Prince, not even when Charles was King.  A source said: ‘This is what nobody realised from the interview. The real thing was that Charles was going to take active steps to strip Archie of his ultimate birthright.’ The existing rules for Royal titles were established in Letters Patent dated November 20, 1917.

In these, King George V, the Queen’s grandfather, allowed the title of Prince and Princess to be given to the children of the sovereign, the children of the sovereign’s sons and the eldest living son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales  – in this case, Prince George. Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, William’s daughter and younger son, received their titles not by right but as gifts of the Queen, who issued new Letters Patent to that effect in 2013. Similarly, when King, Charles will have the power to change George V’s Letters Patent how he sees fit – and so streamline The Firm. An insider said: ‘Charles has never made any secret of the fact that he wants a slimmed-down Monarchy when he becomes King. ‘He realises that the public don’t want to pay for a huge Monarchy and, as he said, the balcony at Buckingham Palace would probably collapse.’

Even now, not all grandchildren of the Queen are titled Prince or Princess. As she is a daughter, not a son, of the sovereign, Princess Anne’s children had no automatic right to the title but out of choice she also declined lesser titles for her children Peter and Zara. The Queen’s youngest son, Prince Edward, thought it prudent not to name his daughter and son as Princess and Prince. Instead, they are titled Lady and Viscount respectively. A Royal source said last night: ‘We are not going to speculate about the succession or comment on rumours coming out of America.’  It comes as Meghan today claimed that her two-year-old son Archie is a ‘voracious’ reader who ‘loves’ her new children’s book, which she also said features a depiction of Princess Diana’s favourite flower and is a ‘love story’ about life with Prince Harry ‘in good times or bad’. In an interview with NPR Weekend recorded before the birth of her daughter Lilibet, the Duchess of Sussex also revealed that she bought her husband a bench with an inscribed plaque for his first Father’s Day and said she was ‘inspired’ to write the poem after watching him with Archie. Her new £12.99 book The Bench has topped the New York Times Bestsellers List for children’s picture books but sold just 3,212 copies in the UK its first week since publication on June 8.  

11:27 Happy birthday Prince William Queen leads royal wishes grandson Happy 39th birthday, Wills! Proud father Prince Charles shares sweet childhood snap as he joins Kate Middleton and the Queen in sharing well-wishes to the Duke of Cambridge. The Queen has shared a touching photograph of her grandson Prince William. She wished Duke of Cambridge, 39, a ‘very Happy Birthday’ in an Instagram post. Snaps show royal with wife Kate Middleton and children at Trooping the Colour By Harriet Johnston For Mailonline Published: 08:42 BST, 21 June 2021 | Updated: 10:24 BST, 21 June 2021

The Queen and Prince Charles have led the royal well-wishes for Prince William as he celebrates his 39th birthday today. In candid throwback snaps shared to the official Royal Family Instagram page, the Duke of Cambridge could be seen beaming alongside his wife the Duchess, 39, and their three children at Trooping the Colour in 2019. Other images posted included Kate and William sharing a laugh at a recent visit to Edinburgh, and were shared along with the message: ‘Wishing The Duke of Cambridge a very Happy Birthday.’ Meanwhile the Prince of Wales, 72, also paid tribute to his son on his birthday, sharing a photograph of the pair alongside the Duchess of Cornwall at the Invictus Games opening ceremony in 2014. Prince Harry does not appear in the image.  It comes after Prince William and Kate released new photographs of their family for Father’s Day yesterday, capturing the duke with his three children, Prince Louis, three, Prince Charlotte, six, and Prince George, seven. In another childhood snap shared by Prince Charles, the Duke could be seen balancing on his father’s knee in their home of Kensington Palace.

The black and white image features Charles gazing down at his six-month-old son as he holds him on his lap at Kensington Palace in December 1982. The Duke and Duchess later shared a snap of William posing for a photograph in a garden, writing: ‘Thank you for all the birthday wishes and kind messages.’ Yesterday, the Duke of Cambridge spent Father’s Day with his two eldest children as they helped him kick off a half marathon event on the Queen’s Sandringham Estate.The Queen and Prince Charles have led the royal well-wishes for Prince William as he celebrates his 39th birthday today. In candid throwback snaps shared to the official Royal Family Instagram page, the Duke of Cambridge could be seen beaming alongside his wife the Duchess, 39, and their three children at Trooping the Colour in 2019. Other images posted included Kate and William sharing a laugh at a recent visit to Edinburgh, and were shared along with the message: ‘Wishing The Duke of Cambridge a very Happy Birthday.’ Meanwhile the Prince of Wales, 72, also paid tribute to his son on his birthday, sharing a photograph of the pair alongside the Duchess of Cornwall at the Invictus Games opening ceremony in 2014. Prince Harry does not appear in the image.  It comes after Prince William and Kate released new photographs of their family for Father’s Day yesterday, capturing the duke with his three children, Prince Louis, three, Prince Charlotte, six, and Prince George, seven. 

12:30 In dit verband gaat mijn aandacht thans uit naar mijn brief De Vijfde Zuil van 18 oktober 1998. Terzake:

1998101506 JH/LH Hartewens Bijlage uit St. James’s Palace  London SW1A 1BS  d.d. 13.10.98 From The Office of HRH The Prince of Wales

Op die dag zond ik onderstaand faxbericht aan onze toenmalige Minister-President

1998101301 Faxbericht aan De Minister President Betreft Mondriaan
1998101302 Faxbericht aan De Minister President Betreft Mondriaan
1998101303 Faxbericht aan De Minister President Betreft Mondriaan

15:30 Ik ben nu benieuwd of onderstaande zaak naar behoren is afgewikkeld.

1998100404 JH/LH Smart  PRINS CHARLES IN ALLE STATEN

Uiteindelijk gaat het erom dat Het Recht zijn loop krijgt

1998093107 JH/LH Cloud 9  Bijlage:  On Her Majesty’s Service

In dit verband gaat mijn aandacht thans uit naar de Daily Mail

1998092901 JH/LH Daily Mail
1998092902 JH/LH Daily Mail
1998092903 JH/LH Daily Mail
1998092904 JH/LH Daily Mail
1998092905 JH/LH Daily Mail
1998092906 JH/LH Daily Mail
1998092907 JH/LH Daily Mail
1998092908 JH/LH Daily Mail Bijlage
1998092909 JH/LH Daily Mail Bijlage

‘Vreemde brief’ volgens deze ‘hartewensschrijfster. Maar het is wel La Vérité .

Voor de goede orde: Reconstructie: De rit naar de luchthaven Le Bourget: Jour de la Libération à Paris

Getekend: Jean Lambert de la Bruyère

Na dit te hebben vastgesteld zag ik de aankomst van Vladimir Poetin in Genève voor zijn eerste gesprek met zijn huidige collega van de Verenigde Staten van Noord-Amerika op Putin llega a Ginebra para la primera reunión cara a cara con Biden